Friday, July 23, 2010

So

It's been about a week since I posted. To me that seems too long, I'd like to talk about the trade I made with TJ from All Your Base Cards Belong To us... I posted a story about some packs I had opened and he said he was interested in some and to check out his trade bait. To my delight I found some fancy Blazer cards and was instantly down for a trade.



I had gotten a Blake Griffin Rookie Jersey Auto, and since he's not a Blazer I had no want for the card and in turn I got 3 Blazer Jerseys. LaMarcus Aldridge(one of my Fav's), Martell Webster(I was sad to see him go but he wasn't quite giving up the goods), and Jarrett Jack(who honestly I had no interest in besides the fact he was a Blazer, but that's good enough)

Thanks TJ for the Trade I look forward to Future Dealings.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, a week is too long! We want to read what you have to say. Especially if it's about the Blazers! I'm bad about that, too. I should be going for at least 2 or 3 posts a week, but sometimes I just can't think of anything to write. A good trade post always works, though. Glad you liked your cards.

    ReplyDelete