Tuesday, July 27, 2010

'10-'11 Portland Trailblazers Roster

So at this point in the off season no one seems to have a clue as to what there roster is going to look like. Although there's a few guys we know aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Roy, Aldridge, Batum, Pendergraph, Camby, Mills, & Matthews. You may have noticed I left out Oden, Although every one around here seems to like him, they're also disappointed in his glass knees. We've had him for 3 years and he's barely played one season total. Don't get me wrong I love G.O. and don't wanna see him go. (sorry) But there's alot of people that do. Rudy, I love watching him play he's so fluid and just dances around the court, he hasn't been playing to his full potential. Rather than the fans trying to back him up and see him progress(they don't seem to realize the difference in styles from here and Europe, sadly neither does he)they hate on him and just want to get rid of him. He's another player that I don't wanna see go but he's now been asking for a trade and alot of the fans have been to. I'll be sad to see him go. With talk of Pryzbilla and Miller being on the fence possibly in a trade for Chris Paul, I think that's ridiculous. Miller has been a steady player for us working well with the team and I really don't think Paul would blend well with the team the way it is, I could be wrong, I could be dead right. I don't know what to say about Pryzbilla, he seems kinda obsolete with Camby and Oden. I guess we'll just have to wait and see next season. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment