Friday, July 9, 2010

First Packs

So this is my first post about cracking packs and what I got.
This evening me and my dad went to the card shop tonight to get his anniversary present for himself, he got a box of Allen & Ginter for himself and since I was there he bought me some packs.

1 pack of Panini Classics
1 Panini Donruss Elite
2 Panini Threads

all 09/10

First I opened one of the Threads and got
Tracy McGrady,
Kevin Martin,
Stephen Jackson,
Andrew Bogut,
Carlos Boozer and a
Rookie Class Jersey Auto Blake Griffin.
Next was the second Threads pack.

Al Harrington,
Allen Iverson,
Boris Diaw,
Danny Granger,
and an ABA Legends Artis Gilmore on the Kentucky Colonels.
Third was the Donruss Elite.

Josh Smith,
Andrei Kirilenko,
Marc Gasol,
LaMarcus Aldridge,
a Clutch Performers Deron Williams insert,
and an Elite Threads Amar'e Stoudamire Jersey Patch
lastly the Classics.

Amar'e Stoudamire,
Chauncey Billups,
Anthony Randolph,
Charlie Villanueva,
and a Mitch Richmond Dress code insert.

Only 1 Blazer card, a sad day but at least it wasn't none.

If there's anything you want to trade for let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I always count how many Blazers I get when I open packs, too. No matter how many packs I do open, the number always seems to be 1.

    If you looking to trade, the Artis Gilmore and the Blake Griffin are interesting. Check out the trade bait on my blog and see if there's anything you could use. I'm trying to update it as much as I can.

    Oh, happy anniversary to your parents. Did your dad get anything big out of his A&G box?

    ReplyDelete